We ever wondered how Koreans have such beautiful, radiant, and well-toned skin? Their secret has now been revealed! Korean women follow a 7-step Korean morning skincare routine that makes their skin look like it never ages.
It may be taxing to follow a 7-step Korean morning skincare routine every day. However, the results that have been seen with this beauty regimen will surely keep you motivated.
Let’s talk about 7-step korean morning skin care routine in detail
Before starting the Korean skincare or using any of these products, conduct a patch test. If you have sensitive skin, apply the product at the back of your hand and wait for 24 hours. You can start the Korean beauty regimen if you don’t see any reactions.
STEP-1. Foam Cleanser
The first step of this 7-step Korean morning skincare routine involves using a foam cleanser( Double cleanse if you wear makeup). Overnight, skin renews, and cell production increases, meaning there’s reason to cleanse and refresh in the morning. Cleansing first thing wakes up tired skin, removes oil, dead skin cells, impurities from pores, and gives you a balanced base ready for your next skincare steps.
- Glamorweb recommend Innisfree Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Foam Cleanser. This product has freshly squeezed pomegranate juice and seed oil that strengthens your skin and gives you a glow. It prevents signs of early aging like dark undertone and fine lines.
How to Use
Take a pump or two of the cleanser and lather the product onto your hand to create foam. Glamorweb prefers using a foam net as it produces much better foam. Gently massage for 2-3 minutes and rinse the product off with lukewarm water.
The second step of the 7-step Korean morning skincare routine is to tone your skin. A toner is meant to remove any left-over dirt from your face and balance out your skin’s pH levels. They also tend to be moisturizing and soothing.
- Glamorweb recommend Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Skin Toner. It delivers abundant hydration to dry and dull skin for a moist and revitalized look. It is a lightweight watery toner that delivers the benefits of cherry blossom extract. Its properties help heal irritated skin, evens out skin tone, and lightens dark spots.
How to Use
Apply over the face and neck after cleansing, then gently pat for better absorption.
An essence is genuinely one of the most vital parts of the Korean skincare regimen. It offers the best of both worlds – it soothes your skin while healing it at the same time. An essence is packed with hydrating ingredients and also speeds up cell turnover.
- Glamorweb recommend Innisfree Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Capsule Cream. This capsule cream, formulated with Jeju pomegranate juice and seed oil that delivers essential nutrients for skin vitality with just one pump. This cream nurtures the skin to bring out the inner and outer glow and helps to prevent signs of early aging.
How to Use
Use an appropriate amount on the entire face and neck, massage with fingers to burst the capsule, and lightly pat to let your skin absorb it.
Your skin is now clear and ready to absorb the more essential ingredients effectively. A face serum is a slightly concentrated and heavier version of an essence. It contains active ingredients to address specific skin issues like wrinkles, pigmentation, and dark spots. A face serum is compulsory in this 7-step Korean morning skincare routine.
- Glamorweb recommend Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Face Serum. A balanced blend of Jeju green tea extract and green tea seed oil work together to help maintain the skin’s oil to moisture balance and retain moisture longer. It helps to open up the water passageway to deliver moisture to dehydrated skin and instantly replenishes moisture lost from cleansing for a soft, glowing complexion.
How to Use
Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly face and neck, then gently smooth for better absorption.
STEP-5. Eye Cream
The skin around your eyes is usually the first to show signs of aging. Eye-creams are specifically tailored to address your under-eyes and prevent wrinkles, dark circles, and crow’s feet. They soothe the skin under your eyes and keep it hydrated.
- Glamorweb recommend Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye Cream. An eye cream rich in amino acids and minerals that deeply hydrates your skin and creates a strong moisture barrier to keep your skin moisturized longer. It smoothly moisturizes your dry eye areas and the antioxidants in the green tea transform your skin for a radiant and hydrated feel.
How to Use
Apply appropriately around the eyes, then gently pat for better absorption.
The Koreans believe that this step is vital to lock in the previous layers. It’s more like an occlusive barrier used to lock in the previously applied products.
- Glamorweb recommend Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Lotion for oily skin types. A lightweight creamy lotion goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or sticky. It adds ample hydration and glows to the skin. Cherry Blossom extract helps heal irritated skin, even out dull skin tone, and lighten dark spots, and gives you a moist and revitalized look.
- If you have dry skin then Glamorweb recommend Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Tone Up Cream.It has hydrating power of naturally-derived betaine and gives you glowing & translucent skin even without makeup on. OR You can use Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Jelly Cream.It is a clear gel-cream that delivers abundant hydration to dry and dull skin resulting in a moist and revitalized-look. This bouncy jelly cream absorbs instantly into the skin to hydrate and boosts radiance, leaving it soft and visibly glowing.
- Tip: Mix Jeju Cherry Blossom tone-up cream with jelly cream for a dewier & brighter skin tone finish.
How to Use
Take a small amount of the cream OR lotion and gently rub it into your skin. Massage your skin in circular motions for 4-5 minutes.
The last step of this 7-step Korean morning skincare routine is sunscreen. SPF shields your skin and protects against harmful UV rays. Sunscreen is recommended to prevent UVA and UVB rays from damaging your skin.
- Glamorweb recommend Innisfree Intensive Triple Care Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++.It is a water-resistant sunscreen that feels smooth to the touch and protects without being sticky or leaving behind a greasy residue.
How to Use
Gently pat the product into your face. Cover your neck and jawline as well.
Why Glamorweb recommend Innisfree products?
Innisfree is the number one beauty brand in Korea and has successfully crossed into the global market. Despite its worldwide popularity, the brand has remained faithful to its core mission — creating naturally-sourced beauty products of the highest quality at an accessible price point. All Innisfree products are made with natural ingredients from Jeju Island, a pristine volcanic haven off the coast of Korea.