Your skin’s health is strongly influenced by what you eat. Eating the proper food will not only enhance your natural beauty but also help to reduce the number of skin-related problems.
Give your skin a boost by following this 3 days diet plan for glowing skin. This diet plan helps your body detoxify, giving you a healthy liver, bowel, and stomach.
After this detox cleanses, your skin will be more clear, regardless of whether you have sensitive skin, acne inflammation, breakouts, puffiness, eye bags, or dull, dry, depleted skin.
The Benefits of the 3- Days Glowing Skin Diet
This diet focuses on cleansing the skin from within. Here are some of the advantages of a glowing skin detox diet.
- improves elasticity and makes it firm.
- Smooth down fine lines and wrinkles.
- Boosts skin hydration to combat dryness.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Minimizes skin puffiness and bloating.
- Calm any inflammation and sensitivity.
- Reducing breakouts, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Liver cleansing will help in the reduction of puffiness and dark circles under your eyes.
- Delay premature aging.
- Gives you a radiant glow.
Foods to Avoid
- Dairy products.
- Refined and processed foods.
- Carbonated beverages, alcohol, and caffeine.
- Margarine and hydrogenated vegetable oils.
- An excessive amount of sugar and salt.
- Any product containing wheat, such as bread, cookies, cakes, pizza, etc.
Day-1. Skin detox
This 1st day is a detox diet that helps to eliminate toxins from your body.
Replace your breakfast with fruits
Fresh fruits and detox drinks are one of the most effective ways to detox your skin. Fruits are highly rich in antioxidants, which maintain supple, smooth, glowing skin.
Apples, watermelon, grapes, pineapple, or pomegranates are some of the detoxification fruits that you can have for breakfast. This will allow your liver to continue with the detoxification process.
A cup of green tea or herbal tea with 1 medium apricot.
Lunch is a salad
Have a colorful raw vegetable salad coated with a delicious olive oil dressing and lemon juice. Salads are packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits that help to detoxify your body.
Mid Afternoon Snack
Have a small green apple or a handful of walnuts or macadamia nuts with a cup of green tea.
Dinner like lunch
Have your dinner the same as lunch. Make sure to have your dinner 3-4 hours before going to bed for better digestion. After dinner, sip herbal tea for the rest of the evening.
This part of your diet will introduce more foods, ensuring that your newly cleansed cells are nourished with all the vitamins, enzymes, and minerals needed to fortify and rebalance your body.
A glowing skin smoothie for breakfast
Have a yummy papaya smoothie with nuts for breakfast on the second day of the three-day glowing skin challenge.
Apart from being super delicious, papaya is packed with nutrients that are fantastic for skin lightening and brightening, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber, magnesium, and potassium.
Nuts and seeds on the other hand are delectable, crunchy, and addictive, and do wonders for your skin without any doubt.
Continue with your mid-morning breakfast, lunch, and mid-afternoon snack as you did the day before.
A balancing dinner
For dinner, steamed or stir-fried vegetables with soy sauce and herbs make a tasty entrée. One starchy item, such as beets, carrots, pumpkin, boiled or baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, or squash, may be introduced.
If you need something heavier, a serving of lentils or brown basmati rice is appropriate.
day-3. nourish & Maintain
During the last day, start introducing more cooked, spicy & delicious food.
Blueberry and walnut smoothie for breakfast
Start your day with another glowing smoothie but with a different flavor i.e, blueberry.
One of nature’s most potent antioxidant-rich fruits, blueberries, can make your skin look better by bringing out its natural radiance.
It not only makes your skin glow but also improves skin elasticity and aids in the prevention of numerous skin problems.
On the other hand, walnuts provide a good amount of magnesium, which is crucial for healthy blood flow in the skin.
zucchini chickpea burger for lunch
The mouth-watering zucchini burger, made primarily of chickpeas, quinoa, and grated zucchini also contains an ample amount of sunflower seeds.
Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E which can prevent acne development and removes scars. Plus, zucchini is 95 percent water which hydrates the skin and makes it healthy and supple.
The green veggie is also a great source of Vitamin C, a nutrient required for healing damaged skin.
Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili for dinner
The non-traditional chili has vegetarian and gluten-free ingredients, including black beans, pepper, sweet potatoes, and tonnes of spices.
Sweet potatoes are abundant with vitamin C and are believed to smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
Plus, black beans are a good source of folic acid, a crucial ingredient for protecting the skin from harmful UV rays.
Hence this recipe is great for nourishing and maintaining your skin and giving you flawless glowing skin.
Important Points to Always Follow
- Continue drinking alkaline water and using the body-brushing methods as soon as you wake up to activate your lymph and liver.
- Allowing 4 to 5 hours between your lunchtime and dinner and between your dinner and bed offers your digestive system the time it needs to finish digesting a meal before you load it again. Otherwise, digestion won’t be finished and toxicity may develop.
- If it will be more than four or five hours before dinner and you are still hungry, have a fruit.
- You are guaranteed to get only positive results if you rotate this detox over a four-week time frame.